If you are a subscriber of the Mind Settlers platform for 12 continuous months, you will be awarded shares in Agility Scales. Four times per year, on January 1, April 1, July 1 and October 1, we will convert 25% of fees paid in the preceding 12 months to shares.
- Only for paid Mind Settlers subscriptions that have been running continuously for a full 12 months (365 days).
- The same applies for the next full year (no quarterly additions), i.e. once shares have been awarded at the end of a 12 month period, the next continuous 12 month period starts, at the end of which the next shares can be awarded.
- Paid subscriptions that have started before January 1st, 2019 also qualify.
- We offer these shares to the customer who has paid the bills for the continuous 12 months.
- Shares awarded under this scheme will be added to any shares purchased by the customer as an investor.
- The first shares will be awarded at the beginning of 2019 based on the 12 months ending on 31st December 2018.
- We will offer a quarterly update at the beginning of each quarter.
- This offer will continue quarter-by-quarter until further notice or until a total of EUR 100,000 in net subscription fees have been converted into shares.
We will convert 25% of net fees paid in a continuous 12 month period into shares. The value of a share at the time of the share award will be used for the calculation (share value at the end of the corresponding quarter). Share numbers will be rounded down to full shares. For example 25% of 12 * 19€ = 57€; at a share price of 5€, this will result in the award of 11 shares.
- Shares in Agility Scales will be offered in the form of certificates (depository receipts).
- Customers who are awarded shares must participate in the signing of a corresponding agreement and are required to have their identity verified and provide proof of their address.
- The person who is awarded the shares can decide to give the shares to someone else at the time when the corresponding certificate is issued. In this case, the beneficiary has to participate in the signing of a corresponding certificate (see above).