Frequently Asked Questions
Currently the app is in alpha (still being built, Android only at this stage) and invites are going out in waves to 50 people at a time.
If you’d like to receive an invitation to use the app, please join our Early Access list, as we’ll use it for our Alpha and to invite iPhone users once that version is built.
If you received an invite to the Mind Settlers app and registered but haven’t received a Google Play access link, something went wrong, please contact us at email@example.com
Interested in making a guide? Great! We would love to share your successful strategies and practices with the community. You’ll help others, and get insights into how they use your guide.
Please join our Guide (Request) Board to get started. Use this Board to let us know that you’re creating a guide and/or to see what kind of guides people are asking for.
- Create a new card in the “Guide Request Board” (invite link above) on the “Creating guide” column, including a short overview of the guide in the description field
- Check this template page – You’Finished? Take a look into “Creating New Guides for Mind Settlers” and follow the steps on that guide to check if you miss anything
- Fill this form with your author info – https://agilityscales.typeform.com/to/l7t2xl
- Move your card in the “Guide Request Board” to the “Guide Created” column
- Share or attach your document on card comments
- One of our team members will review and publish your guide!
You’ll find the template (make a copy to edit) at http://bit.ly/mindsettlers-template
If you or your company want to become an official content partner, showcasing branded strategies and techniques through Mind Settlers (existing partners include Gamestorming, Alistair Cockburn, Mike Beedle, Johanna Rothmnan) – we’d love to talk with you!
Please email our CEO (Jurgen Appelo firstname.lastname@example.org) to set up a time to discuss.