Frequently Asked Questions
Head over here to sign up. Mind Settlers is available on Android, and there’s an early access list for iOS.
Interested in making a guide? Great! We would love to share your successful strategies and practices with the community. You’ll help others, and get insights into how they use your guide.
Please join our Guide (Request) Board to get started. Use this Board to let us know that you’re creating a guide and/or to see what kind of guides people are asking for.
- Create a new card in the “Guide Request Board” (invite link above) on the “Creating guide” column, including a short overview of the guide in the description field
- Check this template page – You’Finished? Take a look into “Creating New Guides for Mind Settlers” and follow the steps on that guide to check if you miss anything
- Fill this form with your author info – https://agilityscales.typeform.com/to/l7t2xl
- Move your card in the “Guide Request Board” to the “Guide Created” column
- Share or attach your document on card comments
- One of our team members will review and publish your guide!
You’ll find the template (make a copy to edit) at http://bit.ly/mindsettlers-template
If you or your company want to become an official content partner, showcasing branded strategies and techniques through Mind Settlers (existing partners include Gamestorming, Alistair Cockburn, Mike Beedle, Johanna Rothmnan) – we’d love to talk with you!
Please email our CEO (Jurgen Appelo firstname.lastname@example.org) to set up a time to discuss.